Monday, June 21, 2010

Vanilla Creme' Cheese Cake.... and my excuse...

Well... here's my excuse: I took many, MANY pictures during the making of this Vanilla Creme' Cheese cake. And my camera had to be a doo-doo and erase them all, and NOT register that they were taken. I did take more pictures after I made it, but I'm afraid you missed the making... But, I still will show you the recipe, and tell you how to make it.


Ingredients:


1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter(a whole stick)
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup milk
Nutella
Cream Cheese Icing (cookie icing actually works well)


Directions:


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease and flour 9x9 inch pan or line muffin pan with paper liners
3. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Stir in Vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at a time-     alternating with the flour/baking powder mixture.
4. Stir in milk slowly, constantly mixing, until butter is smooth.
5. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean
6. Turn over onto platter and dirty ice the top of the cake. (Dirty ice is when you spread icing on the cake very thickly).
7. Drizzle icing on to the sides of the cake, as seen in picture.
8. Get a chopstick, a toothpick, or something that can be used to dab nutella on to the cake. Put some Nutella on the end of your sharp object, and make dots along the top of the cake, until it has made a bunch of little dots everywhere. Take a lot of pictures! Enjoy!


<3 Grace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment