Here is a homemade breakfast featuring pancakes and fruit. There is a cute little catarpillar and a Mickey Mouse that I made, too! Some of the pancakes I made have pecans sprinkled on the bottom, and they are hmm-hmm good! Here is the recipe for the pancakes...
Ingredients:
2. cups flour
2. cups milk
2. eggs
2. Tbsp. Oil
2. scant tsp. salt
2. Tbsp. baking powder
Directions:
Stir gently, leaving small lumps in the batter. Spoon on to pancake pan, making it desired thickness. (Optional) You can sprinkle chopped pecans onto the pancakes while they are cooking...( it makes them really yummy). Flip once, or until they are golden brown. Top with some syrup, nutella, peanut butter, you know, whatever tickles your peach! Oh, and speaking of peaches, fruit tastes pretty darn good on pancakes! Well, Enjoy!
<3 Grace <3
This looks deeeelicious! I think I'll try making it for my family!
ReplyDelete